Meta had so much fun knitting the first pair of these sweet mittens, she has already started her third pair! This class will broaden your knitting skills and add to your knitting confidence.
In this class you will learn to:
- Knit in the round on double point needles
- Change colors without leaving ends to weave in after
- How to make Increases and decreases for shaping
- Hold stitches to pick up later
- The instructor’s yarn management secrets with mini skeins
4 weekly virtual sessions x 1.5 hours each
Intrepid beginner, already can knit, purl, cast on, and bind off
1. Yarn: 21-color-mitten kit; available at yarnharborduluth.com. Please have the large skein wound before the first class
2. Needles: 2 sets of double point needles 8” long in U.S. Sizes 4 and 5 or to get gauge
3. Accessories: Row counter, ring marker, approx. 15 yards contrasting scrap yarn, tapestry needle, scissors
Class Schedule: This class will be held on Zoom. Dates and times in January are:
Tuesdays January 3, 10, 17, and 24. Time: 5:30 – 7:00 central time
Instructor: Meta Nisbet
Class Cancellation Policy:
In order to receive a refund for a class, cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to the class starting. NO refunds will be made after the class has begun.
let's keep in touch!
Be the first to know about Special Events, Sales & More!