Kelbourne Woolens is doing a year of bulky hat kits!
February's hat begins with a provisional cast on, then a brim is worked in a K1, P1 Ribbing. After the brim is complete, the body and crown of the hat are worked in a texture stripe pattern from charts. The textured stitches look great in Germantown Bulky, and the patterns are repetitive and easy to memorize. A pom pom and custom leather tag complete the look.
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Bulky in natural
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn winding to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download the free pattern
• 1 Year of Bulky Hats sticker
let's keep in touch!
Be the first to know about Special Events, Sales & More!