**Please note this is a LIVE virtual class**
Yoke Sweater Your Way With Meta
The yoke sweater is a versatile, customizable ‘recipe’ from Ann Budd’s book, Top-Down Sweaters
. The style of this sweater suits nearly any body type at any size and is almost endlessly customizable. For this class we are doing plain vanilla in a child size, giving you the framework for many other sizes in future.
You will need:
- The Knitter’s Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters
- Yarn: approximately 1200+ yards of DK; or approximately 800+ yards of worsted, we recommend extra for swatching. My example in Peace Fleece is scrumptious.
- Scrap yarn in contrasting color for provisional cast on
- Circular needles 16 inch length and 32 inch length. US Size recommended on ball band
- Double Point needles same US Size as circular
- Your usual tool kit including scissors, tapestry needle, measuring tape
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
This is a live Zoom Class: Tuesdays August 3, 10, 17 & 24 @ 5:30 - 7:00
Instructor: Meta Nisbet